Though we have an internal pool of writers, we still like to have guest contributors like YOU. We made the procedures quite simple. All you have to do is to draft an article within the sphere of interest of SocialMeep. You can know this by taking a look at the categories on SocialMeep.
Guest articles should be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Generally, you will be expected to meet the following requirements before they can go live on SocialMeep.
- Articles must be within the circle of interest of SocialMeep. For instance, SocialMeep will not publish an article on rocket science or even general technology. We are basically a Social Media Blogazine. Isn’t that cool?
- You must include a bio of not more than 160 words in your submissions. Your bio may also contain no more than 2 links.
- Articles should ideally be 700 words or less because the internet thrives on brevity. If they are more than and it is absolutely necessary, they should be broken into 2 parts and mailed together.
- As a guest contributor, you are required to submit only unique articles and such article cannot be published elsewhere until 3 days after SocialMeep has published such.
- The post must be useful to the readers of this blog. We do not tolerate bullshit!
- The post must be grammatically correct and well-written. We have zero tolerance for grammatical errors.
- The post must not include marketing-related links and must not be entirely self-promotional.
- Guest posts must be original and may not have been published elsewhere online already. All submissions will be verified for originality using a tool such as Copyscape.com or Plagium.com.
- Guest posts that are approved for publishing will be published with notice to the author. Due to the high volume of guest posts we receive, messages following up on the status of a guest post submission may not be responded to.